Yahoo Search


Search the web Search this site

Live Search

Google Search

Custom Search

Translate this Web Site to

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Correcting the error at User Control

Recently I got an error in an user control which I used to create users in Active Directory. This user control started to fail in SharePoint after deploying it in to a different server. It threw the following error,

  • Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

The Inner Exception was

  • Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))

After a bit of a struggle I found that the error was due to inappropriate setting in Web.Config file.

To correct it set identity impersonate to false.

<identity impersonate="false" />

No comments: